Monday, November 26, 2018

My big question/ Novemeber

So i have a pretty big question. How do you trust someone when you don't trust yourself. I'm not saying that I don't trust myself but it's just something I always ponder. How is it that people trust others but yet at the same time not really trust themselves. You've probably heard people say like "I don't trust myself to remember" or something I like that. That's not what I mean. Like in reality does anyone truly trust themselves. Like imagine if everyone had an actual self in their body. Just imagine you're you now however there's also another one of you but different in a way. I'll let you imagine that part but wouldn't it be wierd to have another one of you but in you. Would you trust that person enough to accept their opinions? Would you trust them not to lie to you? Would you trust them not to put your life in danger?

No comments:

Post a Comment