Thursday, May 9, 2019

My Best Writing!!

Alright so I have a meeting with a guy who goes by Dr. Preston. He's a teacher or professor I'm not entirely sure what his occupation is. I'm pretty excited to go over with him my masterpiece and a few things I wrote in my journal about my masterpiece. I'm super excited to hear what Dr. Preston has to say about my masterpiece because it'd be good to get any idea that I might could add. Knowing that I'm presenting  my masterpiece to my colleagues on May 24, 2019 I feel that getting a professor's opionion would be a great help. I have written down some things in one of my personal journals to keep some notes on my masterpiece. They're just ideas at the moment but I'm interested in seeing what Dr. Preston says about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment