Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Conscience Of A Hacker

I recently read "Conscience of a Hacker". I found it interesting because of how its suppose to be an incite as to how a hacker thinks. What I got out of it was that teachers feel somewhat threatened when a student is curious or knows more of the topic that the teacher is talking about. I also think that the author believes that teacher assume that all teenagers are all the same. They show this by the phrases "Damn kid." and "They're all alike". I feel like the author of this message was really mad at adults because as a teenager he feels like adults don't like teenagers who are curious. Although he is a hacker so I think that's what he means by being more curious. He's more curious than an average student because he has learned how to get into a computer's system and that's usually frowned apon. Basically I think the author was mad at schools because he got in trouble for hacking in a computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment