Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Letter to BeZo

Dear BeZo,
 I'm Mario Hernandez. I want to be an amazing gamer just like you. Your the top player of MLG which is amazing. I wanted to know how it is you became so good. How do you approach a new game? Do you have any strategies that you use for specific genres? I just wanted to know how it is you became the best. I wanted to hear your stories from you and how long it took you to get recognized for your skill. I'm an average gamer like platinum in Overwatch average player. How long did it take you to become a beast at gaming? I mean I'm decent I guess but I want to be an amazing gamer like one that streams on Twitch and get thousands of viewers at time. I just want to know how it is I can improve myself as a gamer. How can I get better at video games? How does someone get noticed? I also wanted to get to know your background as to how it is you became the MLG best. What attracted you to gaming in the first place? I started gaming when I was 8 years old. The first game I ever played was the first ever Halo on the original Xbox. I never stopped playing videogames since then. I freaking love video games for multiple reason just like any other gamer but I don't just want to enjoy a game I want to be good at videogames. What kind of tips can you give me?

No comments:

Post a Comment