Monday, March 25, 2019

GOOD MORNING

Heyo so I'm curious about as to how many people wake up like or close to like me. When I wake up I wake up really early without an alarm. I wake up around 4 in the morning. Sometimes I stay up and other times I fall back to sleep for about 10-20 minutes and wake up and it happens again. If I do stay up then I play video games or watch YouTube on my xbox. Around 5:30 i brush my teeth. I don't shower in the morning I shower in the afternoon. Around 6:15 I get dressed. I don't really take my time choosing what to wear I kind of just grab and put on. I usually leave around 6:30 with my little brother to the bus stop to school. When I leave I make sure I have 4 things a shirt for weights, my I.D. card, my phone, and a charger for my phone. I really enjoy waking up around 4 so I plan on continuing to wake up at 4. I think I need to stop and try to start keeping myself up however so can stay up around 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment